Student who loves Fashion and Design.
. Joined one year ago.
Flag as inappropriate
Subscribe via RSS
1,192,493 set views
1,216 template usages
A leader must have the courage to act against an expert's advice..
5th Avenue 34th Street
Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more.
310. The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
309. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
308. Do you love life? Then do not squander time, for that the stuff life is made of.
307. How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.
306. The most decisive actions of our life ... are most often unconsidered actions
305. Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.
304. People living deeply have no fear of death.
303. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
302. Life is just a chance to grow a soul.
301. It is not work that kills men, it is worry. Work is healthy; you can hardly put more on a man than he can bear. But worry is rust upon the blade. It is not movement that destroys the machinery, but friction.
300. No longer forward nor behind I look in hope and fear; But grateful take the good I find, The best of now and here.
299. Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it.
298. “Read as you taste fruit or savor wine, or enjoy friendship, love or life.”
297. “Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, But which will bloom most constantly?”
296. “I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.”
295. Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be.
294. Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.
Brands & Retailers
iPad and iPhone
Copyright © 2014 Polyvore
Terms of Service